27 July 2010

The Narrative song 'Trains' from 'The Narrative' album with lyrics

Artist: The Narrative
Song: Trains
Album: The Narrative
Release date: july 27, 2010
Label: The Record Collective/The Narrative
Composer: Suzie Zeldin; Jesse Gabriel 

Listen to The Narrative new song "Trains" from "The Narrative" self-titled album released on July 27, 2010.


Lyrics

Trains on train tracks 
Are made to come back
From every place that 
They have ever been

At 7: 30, 
Sunday off the peak,
I knew she'd leave me
But not like this.

You know 
You're the reason that I felt alive out here,
For so long I've been waiting for my chance to disappear.

For wooden sleepers,
The girders lie still,
A cold reminders
Of what you had to do

We're not like train tracks,
Sometimes we have to move
And never come back
Despite the things we lose

You know 
You're the reason I've felt out here,
For so long I've been waiting for my chance to disappear

And this town 
Is just a strip of bars and street we call names
It's strange 
To know that you'll watch me slowly as I pull away.

Trains on train tracks
Are made to come back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment